Is everything you make really natural?
- We use only the finest ingredients that we can find. There are absolutely no surfactants , detergents, or preservatives in any Buff City products. Some items found naturally may contain contaminants from the environment so a man made version is used for purity and safety.
Do you test on animals?
- No way! All of our products are tested on humans. We love animals, so it is very important to us to remain animal cruelty-free.
Where do you source your materials from?
- The majority of our ingredients are from the United States, and we do our research to make sure our ethics align with those we source from.
What is the shelf life of your products?
- Since our products contain natural ingredients and we don’t use any unnatural preservatives, our products do have a shelf life, which is typically 12-24 months. If our products are kept out of direct sunlight and at room temperature or below, they will stay fresher longer. In the rare case that you purchase one of our products and find that it is not at its freshest point, please contact us so we can handle this on a case-by-case basis.
Are your products made in the United States?
- Most definitely! All of products are handmade in our soap bakery and product factory in Bartlett, Tennessee.
What order do I apply the facial products in?
- Start by cleansing your face with one of our Facial Bar Soaps. Pat your face dry and follow with the Calming Facial Toner, which will remove any remaining impurities after cleansing, tighten pores, and prepare your face for better moisture absorption. Conclude your routine with the Nourishing Facial Cream, which we have formulated to make your skin feel soft but not heavy or greasy so you can apply your makeup directly after use. If you desire additional exfoliation, use the Refreshing Facial Sugar Scrub after your Facial Bar Soap and before the Calming Facial Toner. Follow with the Nourishing Facial Cream.
How do I use my Bath Bomb?
- If your skin is feeling very dry, fill your bath with water and then drop the entire Bath Bomb in the water. It will then dissolve and release aromas and moisture. If you skin isn’t in need of that much moisture, or if you want to make your Bath Bomb last longer, place it in a sealed, plastic baggie and drop it on the counter so it breaks into pieces. Drop a few pieces into each bath you take as needed.
BATH BOMBS WILL MAKE YOUR TUB SLIPPERY DUE TO THE OILS IN THEM, SO USE WITH CAUTION AND BE CAREFUL NOT TO SLIP WHEN GETTING OUT OF THE TUB. Rinse your tub out after using if necessary.
How do I use my shower fizzy?
- Place the Shower Fizzy on the floor of your shower so that it makes direct contact with the stream of water. The fizzy will begin to release aromas as it is dissolves. To make the fizzy last longer, slide it to the side of the shower out of the direct water stream, and you’ll get several uses from one fizzy.
How do I use my shower oil?
- Spray on post-shower or bath while your skin is still damp, rub in, and towel dry. It’s that simple. Just be careful because the natural oils could make your shower a bit slippery.
Can men use Buff City products?
- Absolutely. Products that claim to be strong enough for a man usually contain drying and abrasive ingredients in them such as harsh chemicals and preservatives that will dry out, irritate and inflame the skin. Buff City’s products help balance men’s skin naturally.